We are ever so clean is the first album by The Blossom Toes, released in October 1967. The album was produced by Giorgio Gomelsky.
It was voted to be Number 40 of Record Collector’s “100 Greatest Psychedelic Records”.
Richie Unterberger: “One of the happiest, most underappreciated relics of British psychedelia”
- Look At Me I’m You (Godding, Gomelsky)
- I’ll Be Late For Tea (Godding)
- The Remarkable Saga Of The Frozen Dog (Westlake)
- Telegram Tuesday (Godding)
- Love Is (Godding)
- What’s It For (Cregan)
- People Of The Royal Parks (Westlake)
- What On Earth (Godding)
- Mrs Murphy’s Budgerigar (Cregan, Westlake)
- I Will Bring You This and That (Godding)
- Mister Watchmaker (Godding)
- When The Alarm Clock Rings (Cregan)
- The Intrepid Balloonist’s Handbook, Volume One (Cregan)
- You (Godding)
- Track For Speedy Freaks (or Instant LP Digest) (Godding, Gomelsky, Cregan, Westlake)
All these electrical thingamajigs! You gotta be careful with all these buttons.
Coming soon in cimeas!
Based on a non-shot script by Jacques Tati
Directed and animated by Sylvain Chomet (Les Triplette de Belleville)
Official website: www.lillusionniste-lefilm.com
Artwork painting: unknown?
Finally I’ve got the Smiley Smile on Vinyl (Brother Records/ST-09001/US/1967) and immediately went on to do a hi-res scan out of its wonderful artwork, which fits exactly to the mood of the music.
Smiley Smile is one of my favourite albums, I always listen again and again. Won-Won-Wonderful!
The smile that you send out returns to you